For the smaller ones in the family, there are many activities to experience depending on how far you want to go, and what you want to experience.
Lidköping – 27 km from Navensberg
Lake Vänern museum
– A museum adapted for both young and old where visitors can learn more about the lake and its ecology. Read more here.
Skara – 55 km from Navensberg
– A visit to Scandinavia’s largest water park is a must in the summer. Read more here.
Trollhättan – 85 km from Navensberg
– Welcome to Skrotnisse’s world. Here the imagination can flow, the playground is located on the Spikön in the middle of the river in Trollhättan. Read more here.
– Trollhättan’s own science center, where children can explore and experiment and learn more about science and technology. Read more here.
Mariestad – 78 km from Navensberg
Children’s Mini Channel
– Come to Norrqvarn Hotel and Conference and experience Göta Kanal in mini format. Read more here.
Skövde – 73 km from Navensberg
– Also in Skövde there is a science center where children can explore and experience. Read more here.
Här hittar ni de olika aktiviteterna i Skaraborg: